Do you have an uneasy feeling you just can’t seem to put your finger on? It may not be “all in your mind”. Let us help you get peace of mind by giving you a glimpse into your partner's life away from home.
Investigations on people that are part of your home life are called Domestic Investigations. A domestic investigation may be performed on a child, a husband, a wife, a lover, a significant other, a mom, a dad, or some other family member.
Do you have a cheating spouse, future spouse, or significant other seeing someone else? Are you worried about a divorce settlement or child custody issues? Do you really have reasons to be concerned? The worry can affect your entire world - how you react at work, at home, with friends and family. Our goal is to help restore the balance in your life by providing the truth about your suspicions.
If you are getting engaged, a pre-marital investigation will find truth behind your potential partner before you risk heartache, physical abuse or financial loss. We can perform a complete background investigation to find out about previous marriages, civil and criminal court actions, where they have lived, where they have worked, who they have associated with, and other potential indicators of problems.
We have investigators that specialize in infidelity cases. Through discreet surveillance and undercover operations, our investigators assist you in determining if infidelity is being committed. We will document their activities, places visited, and meetings.
What are the signs of a cheating spouse? How can you tell if your husband or wife is having an affair? There are many indications of problems and while they are not conclusive, the presence of several of them can certainly raise questions and provide warning signs of infidelity. The signs of a cheating lover may include:
- Spending unusual amounts of time away from home.
- Suddenly deciding to work late or go back to work.
- Increasingly difficult to reach by phone.
- Driving more than usual.
- Looking around constantly when you are out together.
- Wanting to know your schedule and where you will go.
- Not returning calls in a reasonable time.
- Having private conversations on the phone.
- Answering the home phone more frequently.
- Checking voice mail privately.
- Unusually long calls on the phone bill.
- Keeping the phone bill or other bills hidden.
- Keeping the cell phone off or on vibrate.
- Showing a change in the frequency (more/less) of sex.
- Developing an interest in sex related materials - videos, toys, Viagra.
- Using the computer in private more often.
- Changing passwords on the computer or other accounts.
- Using free e-mail services like Yahoo! and Hotmail.
- Securing their laptop computer from you.
- Leaving you alone a lot while you are out.
- Finding reasons not to be intimate.
- Getting defensive or angry over questions about activities.
- Suddenly becoming despondent or angry for no reason.
- Neglecting you and the home.
- Changes in wardrobe or personal appearance.
- Talking about new people, places and things.
- Suddenly not talking about people, places, or things.
- Changes in schedules and habits that have been kept for years.
- Traveling more often than before.
- Changes in personality, attitudes, and beliefs.
- Changes in eating preferences (places, foods, spices).
Investigative Resource Group Investigations will provide you a free and confidential consultation with absolutely no judgment about you or your spouse.
Divorce matters include some of the most important decisions you will ever make. We can help you find and document the facts that can protect your best interests and, in some cases, allow your marital dispute to be settled without the need for a long, drawn out trial.
Child Custody and Visitation
Child custody and visitation is usually the most crucial issue in a divorce or custody dispute. In determining the custody of a minor, the court is guided by one standard, “What is in the best interest of the child”. Though it is usually important that each parent or known guardian remain a strong part of a child’s life, it is equally important that the child not be in an unhealthy environment. If you have reason to believe it is not in the best interest of the child to be in the custody or visitation of the other guardian, we can help you in your efforts by documenting the evidence.
We can observe the subject during their scheduled visitation to determine if unlawful or improper activity is occurring. We can also observe the subject at other times to determine activities, lifestyle, living conditions and associates. A background check may also be conducted on the subject. In addition, we can testify on the findings in court.
Surveillance is extremely useful for evaluating your subject, documenting their daily activities, or whatever other fact you are looking to obtain. Our equipment ranges from standard digital video cameras, to miniature body worn cameras that are hidden inside everyday items. This allows us to gather evidence even in indoor and previously problematic situations. We also utilize advanced systems such as night vision cameras and zoom lenses for documenting activity under the cover of darkness or from a distance.
Nothing provides better documentation than video surveillance. A picture tells a thousand words but video surveillance provides you with the “real picture” of the person’s activities. If surveillance is necessary we perform these observations under the agreed upon time and location parameters. Please understand, we can not promise activity on behalf of the subject.
We will conduct an in-depth history of a subject’s past through courthouse research or online databases. This investigation can include criminal background, hidden assets, employment, police records, civil history, judgments, liens or bankruptcies, driving records, nationwide database searches, education, military service, and professional and character references.
Statewide Criminal Background Check
Identifying all corresponding felony and misdemeanor records associated with a subject for a seven-year period. More in-depth searches are also available.
Civil Records Search
We search courthouse databases for all civil records identifying all corresponding litigation activities regarding a subject as either plaintiff or defendant. Information released by the courthouse may vary by county.
After all the information is gathered and sorted, the investigator will transfer the information into a written report along with all supporting evidence. Since we are a licensed investigative agency and use only licensed investigators, your videotape and written report are legal court documents.
CONTACT US TODAY TO REVIEW YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS: (612) 554-5265 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Investigative Resource Group | Office (612) 554.5265 FAX (763) 571.1078